How to Get Luxury Holiday in Jamaica Within Budget?
Holidays are much-needed breathers we need to rejuvenate before we resume our daily lives. But a lot of us steer clear of ‘luxury’ holidays because of the massive price tag associated with it. However, with a travel loan, going on a holiday is possible without any financial burdens. An abroad travel loan can provide the financial cushion you need, to enjoy an international trip wholeheartedly. These personal loans for travel come with instant approvals and quick disbursals. In addition, they are collateral-free, so you don’t have to pledge security to obtain them.
This article talks about how you can visit top places in Jamaica within your budget through travel finance.
Budget-Friendly Accommodation Options
Vacations in Jamaica are all about finding the right place to stay depending on how much you are willing to spend. Here are some budget places you can opt to stay and enjoy your vacation:
Jakes Hotel, Villas and Spa
Jakes is Jamaica’s first boutique hotel with 84 elegant cottages, villas and rooms. The unique feature of this hotel is that it comes without TV, phone or internet, giving you the golden opportunity to unplug from the world and relax in the ambience.
Average price range: Rs. 8,200 to Rs. 20,000 per day.
This secluded cliffside-boutique is nestled cosily in Negril’s West End and offers 24 oceanside rooms and suites and spacious garden villas.
Average price range: Rs. 4,700 to Rs. 8,900 per day.
Catcha Falling Star
This popular mid-range hotel offers one and two-bedroom cottages and suites with hammocks, terraces, and simple homemade cuisines for guests.
Average price range: Rs. 6,200 to Rs. 20,000 per day.
Legends Beach Hotel
Located at the tip of the Seven Mile Beach, this 50-room beach resort has an open-air restaurant and bar and two pools. The rooms are basic but justify the reasonable cost.
Average price range: Rs. 4,900 to Rs. 14,000 per day.
Negril Tree House Resort
This is an excellent budget option for couples, groups as well as families. Its proximity to other points of interest makes it a popular stay option.
Average price range: Rs. 9,700 to Rs. 15,500 per day.
Travel Tips to Get Luxury Holiday Within Budget
- Time Your Trip Right – Jamaica’s low season runs from May through December. You can save a significant amount if you plan your trip during offseason.
- Decide The Location – Montego Bay has one of Caribbean’s largest airports, which means direct flights, easier access, and more affordability. You can also consider staying on the less-touristy South Coast, that is about a two-hour drive from Montego Bay.
- Find Cheap Eats – Jamaica is dotted with street-side or beach-side stands serving local delicacies like ackee, saltfish breakfasts, meat patties, and jerky any time of the day.
- Find Free Things to do – From enjoying a leisurely stroll at Negril’s Seven Mile Beach to listening to live reggae in Montego Bay, there are plenty of things you can do without spending a penny.
- Consider a Cruise – Depending on the time of the year, you may consider visiting Jamaica via a cruise due to its affordability.
An abroad travel loan can come in handy if you have wanted to go on an international trip with your family for a long time. It can take care of your flight costs and accommodation expenses and you can quickly repay the loan through regular EMIs.
If you wish to go on an international trip and need a travel loan, you can avail a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv. It offers instant loans with minimal documentation and lower interest rates. In addition, Bajaj Finserv brings other pre-approved offers on personal loans, business loans, home loans, and a host of other financial products. These offers can make the loan processing simpler and also help you save on time. You may check out your pre-approved offer by sharing some necessary details.