TOP 10 Places to visit in UAE in a budget of AED 1000 or less
UAE trips have been quite popular these days. More and more people are attracted to their culture, lifestyle and tourist attractions. Out of all the countries in UAE, DUBAI has been keeping it in the top spot for a few years. Travelling to Dubai has been quite an exciting thing. You might be thinking that the trip is going to cost you the savings of your lifetime. But what if I tell you it is completely under your budget? Yes, it is not as expensive as you might think. Here is the Flydubai voucher to get a discount on your trip to Dubai. We all know what Dubai is famous for. But there are several other attractions also.
Now I will tell you what places you can visit when you get there.
- BURJ KHALIFA:The most famous attraction and landmark of Dubai. Burj Khalifa is the tallest standing skyscraper in the world with a whopping height of 828m. It was constructed to increase the oil-based economy and let Dubai gain worldwide recognition. The structure holds more than 160 floors. From there, you can get a bird’s eye view of the entire city of Dubai, which is surely a lifetime experience. It harbours many residences, hotels, offices and also an observatory.
- JUMEIRAH BEACH:This is the perfect place for people who love to enjoy the sun. The beach is lined by various hotels. You can also enjoy the breathtaking sunset views from the beach or the hotels near them. It is an ideal place if you visit with your family and friends.
- DUBAI AQUARIUM & UNDERWATER ZOO: It is the perfect stop for all the pet lovers. You can experience a sea view indoors without diving in the sea. It is home to over 150 species of creatures including jellyfish, sea horses, sharks, penguins, piranhas, crabs and many other aquatic organisms.
- DUBAI MIRACLE GARDEN:It is a flower garden located in the district of Dubailand, Dubai. It is also the largest floral garden in the world. You will get the most unique, exquisite and picturesque display of flowers here. Different species of flowers are recreated uniquely to give you a memorable experience. This flower garden also houses an indoor butterfly garden that has over 26 species of butterflies with a total number being over 15,000.
- GLOBAL VILLAGE:Global village in Dubai is an amusement park that combines the cultures of 90 countries. It houses several places and activities meant for tourism leisure and shopping. It is also one of the best places for food lovers. You will get a wide range of events, shows, cultures, dining places, shopping places, and entertainment centres. All these exceptional services are available from November to April.
- ATLANTIS AQUAVENTURE WATERPARK:The waterpark provides a whole world of fun and excitement if you enjoy playing in the water. The park houses about 30 slides and attractions that can get your heartbeat racing within seconds. Animal lovers can see dolphins, sea lions, sharks and stingrays. It is the best place for all thrill seekers. You can also enjoy your time on the private beach.
- SKI DUBAI:It is located inside the Dubai Mall. It is an indoor ski slope with a chair lift and a T-bar. Do you want a good push down the slope? You can try different ramps and tricks and various freestyle moves. You can also have intimate contact with the snow penguins. These penguins are also seen marching several times a day.
- DUBAI CREEK:It is the natural waterway in Dubai that extends about 9 miles. It cuts through the city, separating it from Deira to the north and Bur Dubai to the south. It also forms a port that is used for trade and transport. The creek originates from the Persian Gulf and marks its end at Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. Tourists can take a boat and roam through the picturesque views of the city.
- THE DUBAI FOUNTAIN:It is a choreographed fountain located on the Burj Khalifa Lake. About 6,600 lights and 50 projectors illuminate it. The water gets to shoot up to over 150m in the air, accompanied by a variety of classical to contemporary music with a range of different coloured light effects. You can enjoy water dance performances here as per their timing.
- IBN BATUTTA MALL:The mall is built keeping in mind the authenticity of the Arabic culture. The mall gives a good view of the traditional Arabic designs that will make you instantly fall in love with the place. It has several shops for shopping and restaurants to dine at. The mall also contains activities like a light exhibition, cinema theatre, courts and a hypermarket.
11 Lastly, make sure to have travel insurance. This is important if you plan to participate in adventure activities, as medical care in Dubai can be expensive. Do not forget to use Flydubai coupon code to claim your discount.